Sunday, June 23, 2013

so yah i came back from Legacy Camp 2013 2 days ago
i got the shock of my life...
on the last day (day 4) the boys in my dg a little bit crazy
they didn't act like themselves so we (girls) asked them what was going on..
and they said that they were ok
 so we didnt really care after that
we just went back to our hotel rooms to change, shower & rest or get ready for the pj party we had at night (12-5 totally didnt rest at all not me only all od the girls idk bout the guys)
me and my roomie amanda decided to shower in diff rooms so she went over to the room next door & i went to the room but then i thought to myself y dun we go to the gym first for like a 2.4 km run will be done in like 10-15 mins!
the other girls were alr at the gym so me & amanda juz went in & ran after that we went back to the rooms on our way back we stopped to get some food & ice cream! yes it was super yummy!!
loved it TTM!
now that im in sg i need to tarin up for my 2.4 & my 3K like next week i got 2.4 & the week after i got 3K omg!!! gonna be a tiring week!

No comments:

Post a Comment