Monday, September 9, 2013

teachers day 2013

Teachers Day Celebration 2013~
4-9 Class Party



look at the yummy food! 


 oops blury picture of niki, aini & sano
 sano & me! class shirt

 what are you writing?
 the anti-social ppl in my class
 see everybody is at the left side of the class...  

 class com busy doing work
 took this pic of my classmates while i was outside of the classroom

 wenny, sano & jemaine choosing songs from the ipod.. 

 just being me & taking pictures of everything






 my crazy classmates trying to take selfies of themselves!






















 omg! did the FBI come??


 AHHHHHHHHH!!!! DONT KILL US!!
 Class Shot with the form teacher & pe teacher!










 FAIL!








































 i have crazy classmates














No comments:

Post a Comment